QUALITY IMPROVEMENT MEASURES AND PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Michael J. Hayden, DO, Inc. is pleased to announce that our practice received High Scores for Quality Care Measures for Patients seen in June 2017.
- 61.4% of patients age 65 and older completed a fall risk screening in the past 12 months
- 66.3% of patients age 65 and older obtained a pneumonia vaccine
- 89.5% of diabetic patients obtained an AlC lab test in the past 6 months
- 70.2% of diabetic patients obtained an microalbumin lab test in the past year
- 68.4% of emergency room patients received follow-up within 3 business days of notification of ER discharge
100% of patients surveyed in May and June 2017 responded "Yes" to:
- Do you feel that your provider listens to you and answers your questions clearly?
- Do you feel that all your health care needs are addressed?
- Do you feel you receive the support you need to manage your health well?